Beginning on Thursday, March 8th through Saturday, March 10th, all Cookie Warehouse pickups will be moved from Berger Allied Moving & Storage to the Council office.
While the Council Cookie Cupboard (GSSNV – HQ) is open for planned orders, we highly encourage troop-to-troop transfers to help sister troops manage excess inventory.
Council Address: 2941 Harris Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Dates of Operation: Thursday, March 8th – Saturday, March 10th
Days and Times:
- Thursday, March 8th: Closed for new planned orders.
- Friday, March 9th: 9am – 5pm
- Saturday, March 10th: 9am – 1pm
- Sunday, March 11th: Closed for the 2018 cookie season
- Troops must submit a planned order in eBudde 24 hours in advance of pick-up.
- For pick-up on Friday, March 9th, the order must have been placed in eBudde by 9am on Thursday, March 8th.
- For pick-up on Saturday, March 10th, the order must be placed in eBudde by 9am on Friday, March 9th.
- We will not be accepting any planned orders for Thin Mints and Trefoils at the Council Cookie Cupboard.
- The Henderson and Boulder City Cupboards are sold out of those varieties as well.
- As we approach the last weekend of booth sales, once a variety is unavailable (greyed out) in eBudde, those varieties are sold out at that cupboard for the 2018 cookie sale.
- Customers ordering through Digital Cookie can still choose to have those varieties (or any variety) shipped directly to their home.
- We highly encourage troop-to-troop transfers to help sister troops manage excess inventory in lieu of ordering from the cupboards.