2019 Cookie Program Collection/Delinquent/Counterfeit Forms

If troops have a delinquent parent, they can add the information to the webform and upload the requested documents. We will adjust the troop’s sweep from there. Once a parent/troop is turned in for non-payment, all payments are made to Council and not to the Troop or Service Unit please.

The NSF/Counterfeit Account Form can be uploaded to the Delinquent/Counterfeit/NSF WebForm.